• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Google Maps/Navigator/Latitude etc. not working???

azuma73

Android Enthusiast
Dec 19, 2010
Me and the old lady took a 'lil road-trip yesterday to see a rock show (Clutch-and they rocked it!!). I tried to use my maps/navigation just to see if it still worked? I never really mess with it since we rarely go anywhere anymore. Needless to say, no go? Just kept closing, not "force close", just close!!
I don't know what's up with it and to be honest, I'm not even really that worried about it! It's just something that should be workin' for me and is not?
So i'm just putting it out there.
Also, my videos suddenly look like ca-ca poo!!! Is this where the whole toggle stage fright thing comes into play?
Otherwise everything is groovy!!!! .......Except for the fact that everyone at the show had these kick-ass t-bolts and wutnot!!!:rolleyes:

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones