• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Hello all

ranstrl

Lurker
Apr 27, 2012
Hi, I am a new member. I have an Android for about a year and a half or so. I have recently decided to start looking into rooting my phone. I've been doing some researching and searching around. This forum has been the most helpful of everything I've come across so far. So...here I am.
I am looking forward to taking advantage of having full control of MY phone. I hope to be able to use this forum to help with rooting but also to learn everything I can about what you can do with rooted androids.

Thanks in advance for all your help.

It's great to have you here as a new member. Welcome aboard. You will find by looking about these forums that we have a separate area for each Android phone. That lets us discuss that phone in detail without having wrong information. You will want to click into the sub forum just for your phone. Once in that area you will see a link ( All Things Root) That is where you will find the root information for your phone. You will want to click into that area and do some reading. It's best to know your path well prior to that first step. Best of luck to you and if you have any trouble finding the root area for you phone... just give a shout here and someone will help direct you.
Android Phones - Android Forums

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones