• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help HELP!!! Custom binary blocked by FRP lock

This has only done this to me one time an All i did is you need to do is reflash stock rom using the latest Odin. but if you are locked out of the phone go to Google and find a site that has Realterm 2.0.0.70 an download it.
An find the code to call 1234 an send ASCII don't forget to run as administrator after you get back in to the phone do NoT login or sign up for Samsung Account on the Samsung phone app then go to settings in developer an turn on OEM MODE now then you may have reflash TWRP recovery rom then go to what ever rom you want to go to if it is out there on the internet like I said just DO NoT login or sign up for Samsung on the phone an youll be ok the reason why cuz Samsung can see what rom is on the phone if you login on Samsung app. If you lost all your data after you reflashed stock its cuz you did something wrong because I reflash stock rom and i DID not lose anything on my phone but only root access all you need to is go to recovery and reflash latest super user for your model of the phone then you'll have root access again I don't know if this will help people but if you understand and fix your phone I'm happy for you no one is happy with soft bricked phone never stop trying will always find away on some phones if you do everything right..
It's real simple stuff to do.. enjoy.. if your looking for links just search on Google what your looking for...

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones