• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Help is needed!

ErickL

Lurker
Jan 7, 2014
So I have a problem with this phone and it was my fault. I rooted this phone a while back and I downloaded this app (i forgot the name) that let me uninstall the apps that come pre-installed into the phone. and while i was uninstalling those apps I accidentally uninstalled something important, i dont remember what it was called, and it force closed the app and when i tried opening it again a message popped up saying something is needed, same for all the other apps. So I decided maybe i could just reset the phone but it wouldnt even let me open the settings. Then i turned off the phone and was going to hard reset it but when it turns on it just stays at the T-Mobile screen. Please help me. :( I just tried connecting the phone to my laptop and it failed to connect. It connected before now it doesnt.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones