• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
Help me. Google play keeps on showing the message " there are no android phones associated with this google account bla bla bla" despite the fact that i have just added my google account to my galaxy s2. I removed it from my phone and added it back again but still, it doesn't work. I added another account to my ph and logged into google play using that acc, but that damn message keeps on showing up. i dunno what to do.

But but i have another problem.
My default web browser is becoming very glitchy. Every few minutes, it crashes. If it doesn't crash, everything turns white and i have to force it close. I dunno what to do.

if you are using chrome beta, some websites will load but only display a white page, i know suntrust.com is one of them. so take that into consideration

Try going to Settings > Applications > Manage Applications > All tab > then find the browser. Sometimes it's called Browser, sometimes Internet. Then clear data. See if that fixes it.

thats probably the best answer for this situation

What kind of device do you have?

it appears he has the Samsung Galaxy S2

Reactions: IOWA
Upvote 0
I have another question. How do i calibrate my compass?

You shouldn't need to. But if your phone has the option to do so, it will probably be under Settings > Location

If you are having trouble and your compass needs to be calibrated, but you can't figure out how, please let us know which carrier you're on so we can move this thread or move your question about the compass into it's own thread in the appropriate Galaxy S2 forum.

Reactions: EarlyMon
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones