• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

HELP! SMILEY FACE ICON

Do any of y'all know what this icon is for? Left side, so it's not anything to do with the phone itself. I just can't find it. I thought chomp, but my notification when I downloaded it was completely different. Also thought GroupMe but they have the pound sign
image000002(6)~3.png

It was on my girlfriend's screenshot and she's currently out of town. ‍
the problem is that there are millions of apps on the play store that uses notification icon.....so unless it is something like facebook or youtube, you most likely will get only guesses from us. the only true way to know is to look on the phone.......or ask.

i have not seen this and a reverse image search came up with nothing involved with android phones.

Upvote 0
I tried looking up the Roblox icon for notifications and it has no face, just a weird interpretation of the letter 'R'. Lego has no app that produces notitifcations I could find.

Am I just getting old though or is it just odd that OP and others here care about what notifications are on their partner's smartphone? I ain't that paranoid about the myriad of icon clutter that shows up on my girlfriend's phone whenever she sends screenshots...I don't even know half of 'em but it don't bother me...

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones