• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

droidwarrior

Lurker
Dec 24, 2011
I'm going to be honest here - I'm a complete idiot when it comes to all this tablet, phone, and Android stuff. I know absolutely NOTHING about it.

With that out of the way, I'm here to learn and gain knowledge about Android and the ins and outs of it. Eventually I'd like to pick up an Android tablet and heck, maybe even get to developing some apps.

But for now, be prepared for my newbie questions. :)

It's great to have you here at Android Forums. We all start the Android journey with the first step so don't feel bad. The purpose of these forums is to share tips and support. You've come to the right place and I hope you enjoy your time here.
You will find these forums segmented into areas that are device specific. I suggest you start in the area of your interest and do some reading.. ask questions. We are a friendly lot and love to help. Here is an overview of Android Forums. Just click into the areas of interest and have fun. Thanks for joining us and Merry Christmas.
http://androidforums.com/

Upvote 0
Welcome to Android Forum -- Thanks for joining.

It's nice to have you aboard....Make sure to tap or click the Phones or Tablets -Link in my signature - from there just scroll down to your device model - You can then join your device's area of discussion - where other users will give you help on getting the most out of your device.

There are lots of Help, Hints, Tips & Tricks for all Android Devices. I hope you find Android Forum informative and prove to be useful! Happy Holidays! ;)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones