• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Hissing Sound When Taking Video On Samsung Galaxy S6

coreys6

Lurker
Sep 9, 2015
Well Hello Everyone... I'm new to this Forum, and the android world. I was A big iPhone fan until apple started having some big problems. I thought I would change it up and get the new Samsung Galaxy S6. Boy was I wrong!!!! Don't get me wrong, yes, you can do so much more with this galaxy s6 but.... not worth it after having this Static sound when recording video

problem lol. I use my camera all the time for work And online and this is a NO NO...! I Can't have this! I'm Working with Samsung As i'm Typing this shit! Have Been On the phone over 2 hours now and it's pissing me off...! lol this Static sound when recording video started from day one! And cant get telus to take it back! Samsung Tells me that this Static sound when recording video Has NOT Been Heard Of They want me to send in my phone so it can be a guinea pig to try to find out whats wrong! NOPE thats not going to happen! I told them I want a new Phone And They told me NOPE!! SORRY ......... OK So What Now? How Is This Going To be fixed?

It's not going to be an UPDATE to fix this problem..! Its a hardware Problems..! And we all know Samsung Is not going to fix 10000000s Of phones So We are ****ed!!! Here Is a link to a video I took so you can hear this DUMB Static sound when recording.. I will be adding this to my youtube channel so everyone one can speak your mind! I will get to the top of this crap One way or another! MARK MY WORD....! Well I'm Still on the phone on hold going on two and a half hours. So here is The Link

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones