• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

How about those Mavs!!

Not too long then.
I'm not much of a Dirk fan (or a basketball fan to be honest, though i do follow sports in general) and i have nothing against lebron. I was born in ohio as well so i can see wanting to get out:D
I actually met a girl in one of the hotel elevators in Vegas over the weekend and she was from Ohio (Cinci); and apparently didn't mind Lebron.. so Im guessing its a Cleveland thing

Upvote 0
I actually met a girl in one of the hotel elevators in Vegas over the weekend and she was from Ohio (Cinci); and apparently didn't mind Lebron.. so Im guessing its a Cleveland thing

Its cincy:p (i'm in ky but just 2 min from cincy)

But that does make sense. He's from akron (which is close enough to cleveland) not to mention because of our football history there is NO love lost between our 2 cities, lol.

I'll never forget Sam Wyche's cleveland rant during a football game in the 80's... lol, classic. If i wasn't at work i'd link to it

Upvote 0
Wow, looks like someone has a very tough time swallowing a bit of defeat. Guess that'll be the end of our little converse.:rolleyes:

i'm rooting for neither team. could give a rats ass about basketball. the sport is watching golf with drama. WOW tall guys that can dunk and throw a ball into a cylinder!! oh wait >touch< FOUL FOUL. i'm a fan of sports so of course it interests me.

Dallas wins YEA. Miami wins YEA. it would be fun and good for both cities!!

Upvote 0
i'm rooting for neither team. could give a rats ass about basketball. the sport is watching golf with drama. WOW tall guys that can dunk and throw a ball into a cylinder!! oh wait >touch< FOUL FOUL. i'm a fan of sports so of course it interests me.

Dallas wins YEA. Miami wins YEA. it would be fun and good for both cities!!

Nate-Robinson-Dunks.jpg

Watch out for Jacob Tucker 5'11" with a 50inch vertical, this kid has crazy hops

YouTube - &#x202a;Jacob Tucker - Dunk Contest 2011&#x202c;&rlm;

Upvote 0
I think its been 10 seasons?

It went to that format around '85 or '86, and the 1-1 game 3 winner scenario has happened 11 times. I really don't follow it that much, but that is what they said on SportsCenter the other day

I'd much rather watch NBA than hockey. Watching hockey is absolutely dreadful and boring.

On TV I totally agree, but going to hockey games is lots of fun!!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones