• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help How to turn offf power amp

I couldn't turn it off from the program or even from taskmanager. What kind of convenient program is that. Also couldn't get to my folders easily. Also couldn't use the many hard buttons I have on the Samsung Galaxy to control the music player when the screen is off. Also I couldn't fast forward or go back a few seconds at a time. I've tried Mortplayer for Android, Winamp and now this and all were far inferior to the Mortplayer for Pocketpc. It locked up sometimes but at least gave me the options to do what I wanted to do.

Upvote 0
I use autorun manager, the reason why apps will continue in the background, is because of the apps "intents". These intents tell the app to stay loaded, even if there's no activity. Choosing the right intent is very important though, the wrong one will make the app inoperable. Autorun Manager is a useful tool , if you screw up, you can go back, but be wary of playing with system apps.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones