• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help HTC Weather

So I just got my Rezound late last week, but so far I have noticed that over 50% of the time that I have had my phone the HTC weather says "that no weather info is available". I am just curious if this is an HTC wide issue any everyone is experiencing it or if it is more of a local or phone problem. I had this issue every now and then on my old Incredible but not something that has lasted this long.

For reference I am in Northern Ky.

Thanks for any help.

So I just got my Rezound late last week, but so far I have noticed that over 50% of the time that I have had my phone the HTC weather says "that no weather info is available". I am just curious if this is an HTC wide issue any everyone is experiencing it or if it is more of a local or phone problem. I had this issue every now and then on my old Incredible but not something that has lasted this long.

For reference I am in Northern Ky.

Thanks for any help.

Also in Northern Ky, not having that problem though. You have background data on?

Reactions: Frisco
Upvote 0
Well I went through and checked and background data was selected. I changed the sync frequency though from 3 hrs to 1 so I will see what that does.

Yeah...thought in a past post you said Florence...that is where I am too.

Thanks...

(at airport right now, lol)

But i've noticed that sometimes when my phone has been 'sleeping' I'll wake it up and it will say that... next time it happens just click the weather portion of the widget and hit the manual update button

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones