• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

ICS google earth fc?

traajik

Android Enthusiast
Apr 19, 2011
hi all, i've already asked this in my lg-motion-4g forum sub directory, but no one there is having a problem. so i'm wondering if i can find someone on a bigger scale that had or has the problem i'm experiencing.

basically google earth worked for the day i bought the phone, then after that it's stopped working completly (a little black box will pop up at the loading screen and say unexpectedly stopped working, then it'll ask me to report and i'll try to but then it'll tell me now google play has stopped working lol), i've cleared all catches, re-installed..etc.. i pretty much have done everything to try to solve the issue except flash the phone, which i dont want to do because the phone is stock out of the box un rooted.

i disabled some bloat that was built in the phone, i was able to do so because this phone starts with ICS, but i've enabled everything one at a time, and all at once and still no solution. i have no clue what to do, google maps works but i dont use it, and i really just want google earth for novelty purposes at the moment. my next thing to try is to find an older apk somewhere.

has anyone else on any device ran into this problem?

i cant find any such errors reported anywhere like code.google etc

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones