1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

I'm pretty sure this didn't use to happen

Discussion in 'Android Lounge' started by Ngo93, May 2, 2010.

1. Ngo93

Ngo93 Well-Known Member

When I'm on the internet now, if I navigate away from the page like go back to my home screen or something, when I go back to the browser the page always refreshes itself. I'm pretty sure that before I could go do something else while the page loaded, come back and the page would be still, not refreshing every time I came back. Anyone else having this problem?

Edit: Oh yeah, I'm using the Facebook touch mobile site and now when I go to the home screen only the top of the page shows. The news food doesn't come up unless I hit the 'Home' button. Everything down there is just blank until I click 1 of the tabs. Anyone else having this problem either?

Advertisement

2. livinirie84

livinirie84 Member

Mar 21, 2010
    I am! And it's pissing me off. I don't understand why I have to push buttons two times before something happens. I've only seen this problem on Facebook touch and only recently. Anyone know what's going on?

3. tigrr07

tigrr07 Well-Known Member

Nov 20, 2009
    Samething happening here too...HTC Magic.

4. Ngo93

Ngo93 Well-Known Member

Well I did a factory reset and that fixed the refreshing problem. The Facebook bug remains but I can deal with that. Hope a reset will help everyone else.

5. tigrr07

tigrr07 Well-Known Member

Nov 20, 2009
    To be clear, it only happens for Facebook, everything else is fine.