• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Impossible to record calls - Help

Eric Monz

Lurker
Sep 27, 2021
I have tried everything recording apps that I could find, searched on the web and even written directly to Samsung (they really don't know anything about anything) with no results.

I bought this A10e from a friend but I absolutely need to record my calls for my work, unless the phone will end in a drawer.

Thanks in advance for your help.

As I don't know what call recording apps you've already tried, but you could try Total Call Recorder, that's often been recommended on AF.
https://totalcallrecorder.com/

As for Samsung phone call recording ability, I believe it can be restricted by region and/or variant of the phone you've got. I've got the China variant Note 20 Ultra and that has call recording as standard, which can be set to automatically record all calls if I want.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones