• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Internet use

jenniebuns

Lurker
Jun 6, 2012
hey everyone please help me with a problem i have...

i have the samsung galaxy ace plus and i love it.. i use the internet a lot but only when im in a wifi area.. when there is no wifi available i often need to use internet but cant connect... can i please get yer help as i cant figure it out myself....

It's always a little tricky to answer these in a general forum like this because operating systems can vary between android devices which can mean different menu selections.

Generally speaking though, your phone should automatically switch from wifi to the network. On your phone, go to settings > wireless & networks > mobile networks > and make sure "data enabled" is checked. Again, the menu options and wording could vary slightly in your case. If this is not the issue, there may be a larger problem at play.

The best advice I can give if the above doesn't solve things would be to post your query in our Galaxy Ace Plus forum here:

Samsung Galaxy Ace Plus - Android Forums

It is an up and coming forum due to it being a newer device but hopefully another ace plus user would be able to help at that location. Good luck and welcome to the forums!! :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones