• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Is there a way to rearrange notifications at the top of your phone?

It does seem like there is a large discrepency between the System UI Tuners on different devices.

I do seem to remember reading something about them, that they were not going to be consistant between OS or manufacturer.

But I did think that the general functionality would remain.

I quite enjoy being able to fine tune the notifications on my devices.

I figuured that if a notification was given a higher level of importance that it would come up on top of the others.
At least that is how it works on my devices.

Upvote 0
So I just uninstalled that sound profile app. That one had two weird issues.... it always appearing at the bottom of the notifications and... when I'm at work, I listen to music all day using bluetooth headphones. Some reason my phone at random times the volume cranks up to max volume about blowing my ears out. Only thing I can think that is causing the problem is the sound profile and it's the only thing that has changed since the problem started.

Well, I tried the fix that support sent me about how to fix the old sound profile app and it appears it worked. Its controlling the volume correctly now. Well have to see if that issue where it cranks my volume max volume stops using my old sound profile app.

But on my old phone, the old sound profile app was always the first entry in notifications. On this Note 10+, it's not the top entry anymore, the same as the other sound profile app. So, it's just weird. Still would be nice for it to be always the first entry.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones