• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

JUST LOVE ANDROID BUT HATE T-Mobile's MISERLY BEHAVIOUR

maroof

Lurker
Feb 20, 2011
I bought the T-mobile vibrant few months back. Love it for the sake of Android. However I feel let down by T-mobile's removal of Front-facing camera compared to stock Galaxy S (didn't know about the missing camera until buying): Cheater T-mobile!

My patience was also tested by T-mobile's delaying tactics on the Froyo 2.2 update, finally them suggesting the Kies Mini route (why cause the unnecessary delay??). After I got the MUCH-AWAITED 2.2 update, my BLOOD BOILED WITH ANGER at T-mobile when I found they messed with the tethering options by denying customers the "Wi-Fi tether" option. If I meet the decision-makers at T-mobile I want to paste on their face the words :::Cheap miserly T-mobile!::::::

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones