• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Kids Banned For Life (or until the lawsuit)

well behaved children are no longer the norm. when you are no longer the norm and inconvienience other people, AND place extra/undue burdens on the staff, you should have to pay more for services.

you SHOULD be PENALIZED for your inability to control your children.

that's the problem with the world today. stupidity is not penalized. lack of motivation is not penalized. idiocy is not penalized. ect, etc, ect...

and freakin' everyone is fine with that...

Upvote 0
I took my sister's and child to an aquarium yesterday and my smallest sister (2 1/2) was being really bratty. I didn't know what to do. I took her out and left the others to look around and she whined and whined. I would assume that was the right thing to do but until she's well behaved I will always be a bad "parent" in the eyes of passersby. Instead of being thought of as being good for actually showing her that she can't do as she pleases. I don't raise her btw. My daughter who's almost 2 listened to every word. She even learned to stay behind the yellow lines to distance yourself from the tanks. I'm hoping my sister will learn too :/.... I think I'm a bit off topic but this is already written so yeah haha :)

Reactions: lordofthereef
Upvote 0
Sorry, but have you seen "interpretations" of the constitution? If the right people with enough political power decide to take this on, you can bet the term "constitution" will be swung around left and right.

The law says age discrimination only applies to those over the age of 40. If a restaurant, movie theater, etc says no one under 6 or under 18 allowed, they are well within their rights to do so.

The problem isn't the kids themselves. It's lazy, irresponsible, and ignorant parenting. Too many parents think it's perfectly okay to let little Dick and Jane be rude and disruptive to others, throw tantrums, run around making a mess and being a safety hazard to themselves and others, etc.

I was out at the mall the other day and some little brat was screaming and crying and throwing a fit, kicking chairs, etc. She was earsplitting loud and mom didn't do a damn thing about it. She just sat in the food court stuffing her face with a Big Mac and texting while her kid's screaming tantrum ruined everyone else's meals. She should have taken the brat and left until she could calm the little terror down.

Beautiful avatar, Sue. ;)

Thank you!

Upvote 0
I was out at the mall the other day and some little brat was screaming and crying and throwing a fit, kicking chairs, etc. She was earsplitting loud and mom didn't do a damn thing about it. She just sat in the food court stuffing her face with a Big Mac and texting while her kid's screaming tantrum ruined everyone else's meals. She should have taken the brat and left until she could calm the little terror down.

This is all too common and it makes you wonder... if the kid is ignored in situations like this, think about what lengths they will go through to get attention as they grow...

Upvote 0
... I was out at the mall the other day and some little brat was screaming and crying and throwing a fit, kicking chairs, etc. She was earsplitting loud and mom didn't do a damn thing about it. She just sat in the food court stuffing her face with a Big Mac and texting while her kid's screaming tantrum ruined everyone else's meals. She should have taken the brat and left until she could calm the little terror down.

Thank you!

Maybe Mom needed some high energy food to deal with brat.:)

The brats behavior could be a sign of a disorder that is still not completely understood. I can become as irritated as anyone, but I try to keep in mind the mom is dealing with this 24-7.

Bipolar Disorder Symptoms in Children

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones