1. Check out our app, Forums for Android! Download and leave feedback here!

Support Launcher Pro Bug, help needed

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by DesireMe, Sep 7, 2010.

1. DesireMe

DesireMe Well-Known Member

May 20, 2010
    Poker
    Strathaven
    OK, i've been farting around with LP for a day now, nearly all set up bar icons. I quite like not having the notification bar, so i don't know whether it is linked to that, or the 5 row of icons.

I changed it from 5 rows back to 4. When i rebooted, my widgets had moved to 90% off the bottom of the screen. You'll see on the below screen the weather widget is almost off the bottom of the screen.

[​IMG]

I cannot get it back up. I've reset to default to lose almost everything i set up, rebooted and the widgets are still off the bottom. Any ideas? Is this a known bug?? I don't want to uninstall LP and re-install and start all over again if i can help it. :mad:

Advertisement

2. Eris Ed

Eris Ed Well-Known Member

Jul 20, 2010
    Manchester, UK
    I had a problem when I first downloaded LauncherPro, my phone slowed right down and was unusable. I uninstalled it and asked around and discovered that quite a few people have had problems with the first install.

My advice would be to uninstall it and download again. It worked perfectly for me since I did it.

3. DesireMe

DesireMe Well-Known Member

May 20, 2010
    Poker
    Strathaven
    I've succumb to uninstalling & re-installing and starting again :(

4. Eris Ed

Eris Ed Well-Known Member

Jul 20, 2010
    Manchester, UK
    I feel your pain! ;) I had mine set up nicely and I was really unhappy to do it all over. But, since then I've done SOOOO much more than my original attempt, it's not worth worrying about :)

Tags: