• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Layer app / Thinkfree App

Layer is an augmented reality app. What that means, is that by using your GPS and your camera, things of interest will appear when u point your camera in certain directions.

In layer, there are custom filters, or layers as they are called. They can be, your nearest resturants, wikipedia info, nearby tweets, etc etc

Thinkfreeoffice, is what the name says, Word writing and editing, spreadsheed (excel) and presentation editing and viewing
To create a new file, press the hardwaretouch menubutton and select "new"
It also reads .pdf files

Upvote 0
That sounds great, So say If Im in a city I dont know I just turn on the app and that grid will show up all those businesses Im after If so?

Does thinkfreeoffice convert properly on Windows 7 if I have a file I want to send to my phone?

Do you also know If Its possible to send videos to facebook from phone (it only does it for pics) and Is there a Torch App?

Upvote 0
That sounds great, So say If Im in a city I dont know I just turn on the app and that grid will show up all those businesses Im after If so?
Yes, that is correct, as long as that business excists in that layer.

Does thinkfreeoffice convert properly on Windows 7 if I have a file I want to send to my phone?
I dont know, i havent tried it much. Try it and see if it works
Do you also know If Its possible to send videos to facebook from phone (it only does it for pics) and Is there a Torch App?
about facebook i dont know. There are dozens of flashlight apps on android marked, which turns your screen white and brighness up full. Just search for flashlight or Torch

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones