• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help LG G2 Wifi and Bluetooth not working

Vijay_S

Lurker
Apr 6, 2016
I have an LG G2 ( d802 - International) which has some issues with wifi and Bluetooth. On my phone mac addresses(both wifi and Bluetooth) are not showing up. It happened yesterday when I was using my phone which was running cm13, all of a sudden the wifi stopped so at first I tried to turn it off and on again, which didnt seem to work because the wifi didnt turn on (I dont really need bluetooth as of my daily life). So I rebooted my phone and the problem persisted. So i decided to factory reset with TWRP ( I normally reset once every so often to speed up my phone again , and at this point my phone was getting really slow). Which I did, but then something wired happened... The upgrading android dialog box came up after the reset and it showed ~140 apps. But normally that wouldnt happen after a reset. I didnt mind that and checked to see if the wifi worked again, yet no luck. So I went for a full format of data, which also popped up with the upgrading android. So I thought maybe it was to do with the rom, and decided to try out some other rom. So i had 2 roms on my sdcard at that time, Dorimanx-V9.7-LP and the stock lg rom. At first when i tried the Dorimanx rom it didnt work and wasnt booting right so I was not bothered to fix and I went for the stock rom which worked.. and it happened again... upgrading android dialog box. So i started researching and saw it mention that this could be a cause of bootloaders not being the right version, now i do not know a lot about bootloaders so I couldnt really do anything. I tried to update twrp with auto rec ( i got the apk thru usb from pc to phone), which worked yet still no fix.

Details:
Lg G2 (D802)
Wifi and bluetooth not working ( No mac addresses)
Running :Stock lp rom for lg
Rooted
Twrp : 2.8

Any Help would be appreciated, Thanks in advance!

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones