• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Liberty 2.0 is out! Get it while it's HOT!

Liberty 2.0 runs like fissions new version, download the tool box from the market them choose the rom check the boxs to clear cash and wipe data then install. Let it do its thing, once your up and running again re install new tool box in the market, its n not a mmanual flash over the tool box does it for you..

Upvote 0
That is good to hear. For me Liberty 1.0 was good on battery, then I went to 1.5 and the battery life was horrible. I moved to Apex 1.4.0 and it was great for about two weeks then battery life got real bad on it. So, I finally went back to DarkSlide 4.2 and been there ever since and battery life is excellent. Almost afraid to move to anything else DarkSlide is working so good for me.

Did you try installing the battery patch on 1.5?

I had 1.5 installed and found my battery usage went down as compared to GummyJAR. Almost went back, and then I found the battery patch. Boom, immediate and visible battery improvement.

That's packaged up in 2.0.

Upvote 0
I figured it out. Coming from Apex, i am loving liberty a lot more. The toolbox is the bees knees.

yeah, this is the one thing that i always thought ApeX needed...the terminal toolbox works absolutely fine...but the GUI makes Liberty's toolbox quite awesome...much more user friendly and "official" or "professional" maybe...like something that would come installed on a phone...

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones