• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Liquid E not recognised by computer.

Mattbod77

Lurker
Dec 1, 2011
Not a lot i can say except ask your advice. I plugged the device in initially but no drivers seem to have been installed so I downloaded and installed relevant drivers manually. When plugged in the device is called Acer HS/USB Port and Acer Android hub or something. However it is not recognised as an eternal in "My Computer" nor does autoplay pop up as it does with every other external device i have. Only thing that does recognise is my antivirus which asks me if I want to scan. My computer says all drivers were installed successfully so don't know what the problem is. I'm not that bothered as can do most things from the phone but it is frustrating and Acer website no help at all. I emailed them and got a message telling me to ring a premium rate number. Any advice before I buy a cheap micro sd usb reader to transfer phone photos?

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones