• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

LiquidSense 2.1

Installed it also last night also and worked fine, did you wipe data before installing this Rom ??

For those who have this ROM installed, I just installed it and I noticed that Accounts and Sync is not working. Whenever I tap on it, it keeps foreclosing. Anyone else having this problem and is there a way to get it fixed?

Upvote 0
Power off your phone, then hold home and power it back on. Continue to hold home until the recovery menu shows up. In the recovery menu there will be an option that says wipe. Select this, then choose wipe data/factory reset, then wipe dalvik cache, then re-flash the ROM. Some will say to wipe the SD ext, but it's unnecessary if you don't use apps-2-sd.

Upvote 0
Okay, something's wrong with my phone now... Ever since I rooted... So, basically my phone is not formatting from the Sense menu. Once I tap on do factory reset, it will turn off, but then nothing happens unless I remove thre battery. I had to do it manually like KitsapAndroid stated. So now I'm trying do install another room using Clockworkmode ROM Manager and after I tap on wipe and install ROM, my phone will turn off but nothing happens and again I have to remove the battery and turn it back on... :(

I don't know... it IS working now.... uggh!!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones