• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Looking for a "multi-snooze" alarm clock app

protolocke

Lurker
Aug 15, 2010
Hi, I'm looking for an alarm clock app that allows me to press the snooze button multiple times in a row. For example, if snooze is 10 minutes, then pressing it 4 times will allow me to snooze for 40 minutes (instead of being woken up 4 times). Unfortunately the only app I can find that does this is an iPhone app called multisnooze.

Any android app out there which has this functionality?

Thanks in advance

P.S Failing that, anyone know any physical alarm clocks that can do this? I wouldn't mind buying one

Currently, the MultiSnooze app is only available for iPhone. It is a cool app that allows you to do what you want, hit the snooze button multiple and then receive an uninterrupted block of sleep. The site mentions Android. May be coming. Good Luck. App Store | MultiSnooze App Store

Hi, I'm looking for an alarm clock app that allows me to press the snooze button multiple times in a row. For example, if snooze is 10 minutes, then pressing it 4 times will allow me to snooze for 40 minutes (instead of being woken up 4 times). Unfortunately the only app I can find that does this is an iPhone app called multisnooze.

Any android app out there which has this functionality?

Thanks in advance

P.S Failing that, anyone know any physical alarm clocks that can do this? I wouldn't mind buying one

Upvote 0
Thanks for the suggestions, but none of those apps have the exact functionality I'm looking for. I need something that will 'stack' snoozes, so that 10 mins are added to the snooze time each time I press the snooze button.

AlarmDroid does. I use it's multi snooze all the time. Check the advanced settings once you set up an alarm.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones