• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

looking for a particular app

Shadowwrath5

Jun 19, 2012
Hello I am looking for an app that can set my phone to do nothing but receive messages or sync when idle. I also was looking for something that can do the same thing over an interval of time. Like over night for an example. I know juice defender does this but it really sucks that I can't find the setting for the lock to idle setting anymore. Any suggestions?

Note: I have not rooted nor will I ever there are some things you just can't trust.

I can't tell if your trying to make a joke like the guy above. If that is a serious suggestion then sure ill look into it. If not well wasn't very nice. But to each his own :p
Dear it's not a joke, You are not understanding me, i said that they converts human thoughts in to apps its mean is that if you have any idea regrading which kind of app you need then signitysolutions can implement your thoughts into that app. got it.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones