• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

March Madness 2024

olbriar

Jun 19, 2010
Land of Oz
March madness is right around the corner. Here are the important dates to keep in mind.

Here is the schedule for March Madness 2024, which begins with Selection Sunday on March 17, 2024:

• Selection Sunday: Sunday, March 17
  • First Four: March 19-20
  • First round: March 21-22
  • Second round: March 23-24
  • Sweet 16: March 28-29
  • Elite Eight: March 30-31
  • Final Four: Saturday, April 6 at State Farm Stadium in Glendale, Arizona.
  • NCAA championship game: Monday, April 8 at State Farm Stadium in Glendale, Arizona.

Reactions: ocnbrze
I have no plans to play in a group for fun or money again this year. I always fill out a bracket and did so last year without being competitive about it. It's always fun to see just how poorly I pick the winners. :)
My son watches zero basketball and almost always has a better bracket.
yeah i have not watched much NCAA basketball this year. i only have watched on and off UCLA basketball. they are really young and are just starting to come around. i hipe they make it in this year. i do not think they will go very deep into the tourney though.....but they will be fun to watch.

who is your pick to go all the way???

Upvote 0
I filled out my bracket and thought about pulling a few more but decided to heck with it. I didn't even bother to pull on on ESPN this year. I'm just no all caught up in it like normal. Let the games begin! I love watching the games. It's the do or die of the tournament that makes it so entertaining. I don't really have a favorite team that will go deep in the tournament this year but I'll watch it all the same.
It's still free to watch. :)

Upvote 0
I'm afraid that yesterday was just a sample of how poorly I picked this year. I honestly think it's getting harder each year for the teams are better and the bracketing makes all the games a big question mark.
I made six wrong picks again today. I have a whopping 20 teams correctly picked to play in the sweet sixteen round. Man I'm stinkin up the place. I'm sure glad I don't have any money riding on my bracket.

Reactions: AugieTN
Upvote 0
I'm afraid that yesterday was just a sample of how poorly I picked this year. I honestly thing it's getting harder each year for the teams are better and the bracketing makes all the games a big question mark.
I made six wrong picks again today. I have a whopping 20 teams correctly picked to play in the sweet sixteen round. Man I'm stinkin up the place. I'm sure glad I don't have any money riding on my bracket.

While I'm not a March Madness fan, I think what makes March Madness so popular is underdogs knocking off much higher rated teams

Reactions: olbriar
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones