• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Micromax A70 General FAQ and Discussion

No it is for tata Docomo

is it ? but there is no 3g network coverage for tata docomo in Mumbai - dadar at least ? does it really work ?
some time b4 when my balance went low and i switched on my phone i did get 1gb free download and a message for "thanks for using docomo 3g" but that time i not find any 3g turning on on my device !! it was like 6 mts b4 !

Upvote 0
baseband is the one which determines the signal power when micromaxx releases androi2.3 then we can get new baseband
but new baseband=better signal=more battery drain

but from where will we get the base band / radio rom of a70???

I am under the impression that a70 has one of the best signal reception among phones (all phones) can we better it.

Upvote 0
the firmware or stock rom of each device is in certain format like lg p500 will be in .kdz format with tools we can extract the kdz file which will have 6files out of this 3files will be related to baseband and lg has given us a tool to flash this it takes 1min...
we flash recovery through this only ..dont even have to reboot after flash...

and signal reception ours is good in new baseband in old i never got 3g signal inside home now with new 3g is like 2g ...

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones