• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help MMS reply to All ????

pyccki

Nov 2, 2012
I've been asking around and no one know if anything exists.
I have Marquee with MegaTron Rom and before that I was using CtMod (Android Version 2.3.4)

I'm look how to REPLY ALL to MMS.

I did try ChompSMS for sms/mms, very good app, but it also doesn't have Reply ALL.

Any suggestions?

There are a few things people have used in this thread. Hopefully one of them will work for you. Looks like you can add all of your contacts to a group and it will reply to all once you have chosen that group. There are several things in here that people mention to try.

Android users, how do you reply all SMS or MMS?? @ TigerDroppings.com

And by the way, this was my 1st search result using Google search.

Reactions: pyccki
Upvote 0
There are a few things people have used in this thread. Hopefully one of them will work for you. Looks like you can add all of your contacts to a group and it will reply to all once you have chosen that group. There are several things in here that people mention to try.

Android users, how do you reply all SMS or MMS?? @ TigerDroppings.com

And by the way, this was my 1st search result using Google search.

I couldn't find anything that people are using in this Thread, that's why i've posted my question.
I'm not looking of sending "mass" sms, i just want to reply to people on original List, so group won't work for me.

Oh, i followed your link and found some pips using HandCent app, i'll give it a try.

I'm just very curious, no one experiencing the same problem as me??
Look Original Post was in Feb 27 and only wetbiker7 tried to answer.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones