• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
One thing i have realised is that there is no calender app. SAAAASSAAAAAA, where do i get calendar from??? cheers

MAj

Google Calendar App on Play if that meets your needs...

Anyone else having any problems with the Aroma installer freezing at the end of the installation (once you press next to finish)? Taking the battery out and and sticking it back in does the trick and everything is correct and present so not a big problem. Is it more and issue with Philz kernel as it's never happened with any of Sales other Aroma mods on his previous Roms?

Upvote 0
Anyone else having any problems with the Aroma installer freezing at the end of the installation (once you press next to finish)? Taking the battery out and and sticking it back in does the trick and everything is correct and present so not a big problem. Is it more and issue with Philz kernel as it's never happened with any of Sales other Aroma mods on his previous Roms?

Are you running the mods from internal SD card? If not copy the installer on the internal memory and run it from there. This error usually comes when the Aroma mods are installed from external SD card. And you don't need to remove the battery, keep the power button pressed and the phone will shut down.

Reactions: Squinty13
Upvote 0
I've had a few issues with Neat so Im looking to do as clean an installation as possible. Here's what I was thinking of doing, could someone please let me know if there's anything else I should do (or not do)? And a couple of questions that I've got :)

-CWM backup
-Titanium backup
-EFS backup
-Run Hawkers ROM Nuke (twice)
-Install Neat Lite

Should I format the internal sd card? Where should I put the ROM & ROM Nuke on the external sd card? Will the CWM, titanium & efs backup need to go onto the external sd card?

Upvote 0
Are you running the mods from internal SD card? If not copy the installer on the internal memory and run it from there. This error usually comes when the Aroma mods are installed from external SD card. And you don't need to remove the battery, keep the power button pressed and the phone will shut down.

Problem solved. I should read instructions more carefully! Thanks.

Upvote 0
Any way to disable earphone notification? Takes a lot of space in the notification area.

156917_495640107146807_937600213_n.jpg

Upvote 0
Sale, Ironass I have run into some issues with our beloved Neatrom LIte JB. While it worked beautifully in the beginning, after some time,I experienced reboots without reason. Second, Whenever I longpress the home button, to bring up the list of running apps and then selected an app to maximize, I got the message (System UI has stopped). Apart from this, whenever I get a call, the phone starts ringing first and then the call screen appears. I should point out that I am running the phone in the powersaving mode as recommended by Ironass in his thread (I think). Presently, I have gone back to Neatrom Ics. Ironass, is it necessary to run the phone on Powersaving mode to get optimal battery (like you)? Has anyone else faced these issues? Kindly advice. Thank you......

Upvote 0
Ironass, still waiting for you to butt in... :) And are you all experiencing buttery smoothness and performance on this rom (better than neatrom JB?)

He probably has something else better to do, like putting his collection of Alcholics Anonymous meeting attendance slips into descending chronological order

Upvote 0
I will try a full wipe (with ur Romwiper script :)) Awaiting Ironass's advice now .....

Sounds like a good plan! Then check it out before installing your app's, to see if there are any problems. If not, install your app's but not the settings or system settings. Do these again by hand as they could be causing the problem by using ICS settings. I had to do this originally.

By the way, are all of you experiencing smoother scrolling and performance on Neatrom Jb than on Neatrom ICS??

Smoother scrolling, better performance and battery consumption. There is no way I would revert to ICS now. :thumbup:

He probably has something else better to do, like putting his collection of Alcholics Anonymous meeting attendance slips into descending chronological order

Glad you mentioned that Hawker! I'm missing the slip from the meeting where you stood up and asked, "What time does the bar open?" :cheers:

Reactions: parag1dubey
Upvote 0
Glad you mentioned that Hawker! I'm missing the slip from the meeting where you stood up and asked, "What time does the bar open?" :cheers:

That's easily found old boy.
You erroneously put it in your file of slips entitled "Rounds paid for by self". Its the only slip in there. Just look under the cobwebs.

Upvote 0
Ironass, please elaborate on this , dont understand what you mean here.. :) "Then check it out before installing your app's, to see if there are any problems. If not, install your app's but not the settings or system settings. Do these again by hand as they could be causing the problem by using ICS settings. I had to do this originally."

Upvote 0
Ironass, please elaborate on this , dont understand what you mean here.. :) "Then check it out before installing your app's, to see if there are any problems. If not, install your app's but not the settings or system settings. Do these again by hand as they could be causing the problem by using ICS settings. I had to do this originally."

He is advising you to make sure things are working correctly immediately after your wipe, before you do a TB restore.
If it subsequently goes screwy then its your apps that could well be causing your problems.

Reactions: parag1dubey
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones