• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
Yes, i downloaded cf autoroot for the sprint smg900p. maybe i forgot ;)
My phone is fixed now, wasn't able to re-root it; didn't have enough time. only place i have access to a computer is at my sister's. i just got out of prison and I'm in a halfway house till February first. i get to go on one 48 hour home pass every two weeks. so, i was stuck with a screwed up phone for 2 weeks :'(

Reactions: Bg260
Upvote 0
My buddy has a problem sending pictures from his phone. He's on boost mobile and I believe his phone is a ZTE Tempo. When he tries to send a pic, he gets an error message telling him to rest his access point names. I reset them to default for him but it didn't fix the problem. Any ideas or suggestions? His bill is paid and up to date. He can text and make calls and he has LTE signal too.

Upvote 0
Check the APN settings and if they don't look like this, create a new one using these settings.

Boost Mobile APN Settings

Name: Boost_Mobile
APN: Boost_Mobile
Proxy: <Not Set>
Port: <Not Set>
User Name: Boost_Mobile
Password:
Server:
MMSC: http://mm.myboostmobile.com
MMS Proxy: 68.28.31.7
MMS Port: 80
MCC: 311
MNC: 870
Authentication type: <Not Set>
APN type: default,admin,fota,mms,supl,hipri
APN Protocol: <Not Set>
Bearer: <Not Set>

then reboot the phone.

Reactions: mydian and Bg260
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones