• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

New here

OK, I am taking the advice from Lloyd, I guess, and saying Hi. I am fairly new to the android platform, having purchased a Thunderbolt to replace my last in a long line of Blackberries. I am a member of Android Central as well, coming over from Crackberry and wanted to venture in to another forum to get more advice and info. I do like the Thunderbolt and android platform. I have considered rooting, it just seems too complex and time consuming right now. I was pretty adept at loading BB OS systems that were either Beta or Hybrid, but rooting scares me a little. I am from NC and do not have 4G in the area I live in yet, I travel quite a bit and encounter 4G in Charlotte, Wilmington, Atlanta and cant wait to get it in Greensboro and the Raleigh area. OK, yep, I can be a bit chatty, that's all for now.:D

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones