• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Note 20 Ultra screen protector or not?

woowoowooty

Lurker
Sep 11, 2010
I just purchased a Note 20 Ultra. I bought a tempered glass screen protector but the fingerprint scanner does not work with it. Someone from the AT&T store told me I don't need a screen protector because of the gorilla glass victus. When I Google this I am told I absolutely DO need a screen protector. What does everyone think about this. If I do need a screen protector, which one will actually work with the fingerprint scanner?
HELP!!!!

i have a zagg shield on my note 10+ 5G that works great with my fingerprint reader.

as far as....to screen protect or not to screen protect.....that is really up to you. yes gorilla glass is tough and may only protect against minor scratches, but i doubt it will protect it from a fall say from your hip or pant pocket.

for me i'm very clumsy and have dropped my phone many times.....which is why i always get a rugged case and protect it with a zagg shield. i like zagg because they will give you a one time replacement shield for free. and if you take the phone to a zagg booth at my local mall, for $7 i can have them put the shield on.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones