• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Obama's scandals

I think most Americans realize that most of the scandal is pure political hype by the far right, and aren't buying into it. Especially since the Republican House seems to think it has nothing else better to do than to keep wasting tax dollars on symbolic votes on the ACA.
It costs approximately 2 million dollars for everyday that Congress is in session. They've wasted something like 53 million in the previous 36 attempts to repeal the ACA, when it was obvious it is DOA at the Senate. There's the real scandal!

They will come up empty on the IRS scandal, since these political entities denied were applying for tax free status as social welfare organizations. Left or right, they should have been denied.

Reactions: msndrstood
Upvote 0
Anyways, this thread is not about how bad the Obamacare law is or how bad the economy is. This thread is focused on the scandals that should and hopefully will result in Obama's impeachment.

I seriously doubt Obama will be impeached.

I believe the worse scandals will be discovered after he leaves office. Perhaps someone will discover Obamagate tapes with 18 minutes missing? Or is it MP3 files?

Upvote 0
http://www.worldtribune.com/2013/05...-the-cia-warned-of-impending-jihadist-attack/

Guess they let this go to Congress by accident. This is why there needs to be an investigation. The White House has released 100 emails out of the thousands requested by Congress. We don't intentionally put people at risk like this and then lie to America to cover it up and protect Muslims (and protect a reelection campaign)! At least we didn't when we didn't have a Muslim president

Upvote 0
Agreed, it would require the bootlicking press to turn on him en masse.

At least they are starting. It is difficult when the presidents of CBS, NBC, and CNN all have siblings or spouses in the White House. All the press ripped into Carney at a press conference last week.

At least one of these scandals targeted the press. That combined with the fact that they are going to look stupid if they don't cover it when the truth comes out. I still have some hope...

Every time I see a glimmer of hope, maybe I over react. The night of the election I lost all faith in this country, and this is coming from someone who wrote a blank check up to and including my life to this country when I joined the military. I just hope the country can change direction. The last 13 years have been very bad for this country and freedom. If people start being held responsible now we have a chance!

Upvote 0
You're right, everything is still Bush's fault, how did I forget that 5 years later he still has the power to drive up the debt, kill jobs, and remove freedom. My bad....

The government can not, and has no right to tell a business how to hire or pay people. Google can choose how many people to employ and what to pay them.

Again though, this thread is about the scandals, not how Obama is the worst president in history in general. Let's keep it on topic.

BTW, has anyone else been reading about the EPA and their illegal gas chambers they used to study inhaling diesel fuel?

Upvote 0
Fast and Furious, so many other scandals and illegal actions by this administration that this one I is almost forgotten. New report from the IG about the targeting of the whistle blower in the scandal: http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Govern...ments-to-smear-Fast-and-Furious-whistleblower

This administration is just a bunch of thugs that think they are above the law and try to rule by intimidation. Fast and Furious was done to try to set up a reason to take our guns, and as much as I know what a dumb POS Obama is I still just shook my head when he stuck to the story line and talked about our guns being the problem in Mexico in his speech there last month.

Upvote 0
How Sweet it is !! :coffee:
Here here!
You're right, everything is still Bush's fault, how did I forget that 5 years later he still has the power to drive up the debt, kill jobs, and remove freedom. My bad....

The government can not, and has no right to tell a business how to hire or pay people. Google can choose how many people to employ and what to pay them.

Again though, this thread is about the scandals, not how Obama is the worst president in history in general. Let's keep it on topic.

BTW, has anyone else been reading about the EPA and their illegal gas chambers they used to study inhaling diesel fuel?

Yes, shame on you forgetting to blame Bush for everything that the racist in chief is doing! Seriously, the EPA has gas chambers to study what happens when you inhale diesel? Didn't Nazi Germany have those too?

Upvote 0
Here here!
Yes, shame on you forgetting to blame Bush for everything that the racist in chief is doing! Seriously, the EPA has gas chambers to study what happens when you inhale diesel? Didn't Nazi Germany have those too?
You guys are leaving out one big major point about this EPA scandal:
The lawsuit, filed by American Tradition Institute Environmental Law Center, states that these experiments have been conducted at the University of North Carolina and have been ongoing since 2004. The suit names both the EPA and its Administrator Lisa Jackson as plaintiffs.
Wasn't Bush in office when this started?

The government has been conducting experiments on it's own citizens for ages!

Tuskegee syphilis experiment - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Do tell how is he a racist, anymore then any other president. How many presidents had slaves?

Upvote 0

I apologize for being too emotional.

Government can put regulations on things and can regulate businesses in certain ways. If you think its OK what some corporations are doing, then don't blame Obama for an employment mess.

This scandals are not a hufe deal. Every president has its bad sides. Clinton was going through an impeachment, but no one gives a damn about it.

Upvote 0
not even gonna bother going there to read it.... just judging by the title

Id have to say that if its either a false flag or a terrorist event then we should all be crapping our pants right now

if either one (the government or a terrorist) has the power to create a tornado of this magnitude then the world as we know it is immediately over

hell this was even worse than cheneys hurricane machine

Upvote 0
INFOWARS.COM:

Oklahoma Tornado - False Flag or Genuine act of Terrorism?

not even gonna bother going there to read it.... just judging by the title

Id have to say that if its either a false flag or a terrorist event then we should all be crapping our pants right now

if either one (the government or a terrorist) has the power to create a tornado of this magnitude then the world as we know it is immediately over

hell this was even worse than cheneys hurricane machine

I'm guessing that was an attempt at a joke, there is nothing on infowars that stupid.

Upvote 0
You guys are leaving out one big major point about this EPA scandal:

Wasn't Bush in office when this started?

The government has been conducting experiments on it's own citizens for ages!

Tuskegee syphilis experiment - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Do tell how is he a racist, anymore then any other president. How many presidents had slaves?

In or out of office?

I find that 12 Presidents (or those who would become president) owned slaves. What is your point? And you must remember the times. It WAS legal to own slaves and while you are looking up things to refute on Wikipedia, take a look at the other cultures that owned slaves, Including the Africans who, by the way, were a primary source of slave traders supplying slaves to the world.

Can't we let things lie in the past? Why are we hell bent on pulling crap we had nothing to do with (and cannot change) out of the past to support a president or deride him? Geesh, almighty.

By the way, Both President Bushs are gone; they have left the big white house on Pennsylvania Avenue. Obama is the man in charge of Tammany Hall these days.

Almost a hundred various studies and test from 1930 to fairly recently, and certainly, the Tuskegee Experiment was one of them.

What's next, the mistreatment of aliens during their autopsies? We need to look into that one.

Reactions: Member243850
Upvote 0
You're kidding, right?
You mean when slavery was legal in the 1800's?
We're going back 130 years now to make comparisons?
How far back is too far? Before the Mayflower, before Columbus got here?

Nope. It still have negative consequences...but only those it effected the most realize it. I didn't realize there is a statue of limitation for it either.

Remember, slaves didn't come to this country through the Statue of Liberty but through the Statue of Limitations!

My main point was Obama is no more racist then other presidents, and yes, even current presidents have shown to be racist.

Upvote 0
In or out of office?

I find that 12 Presidents (or those who would become president) owned slaves. What is your point? And you must remember the times. It WAS legal to own slaves and while you are looking up things to refute on Wikipedia, take a look at the other cultures that owned slaves, Including the Africans who, by the way, were a primary source of slave traders supplying slaves to the world.

Can't we let things lie in the past? Why are we hell bent on pulling crap we had nothing to do with (and cannot change) out of the past to support a president or deride him? Geesh, almighty.

By the way, Both President Bushs are gone; they have left the big white house on Pennsylvania Avenue. Obama is the man in charge of Tammany Hall these days.

Almost a hundred various studies and test from 1930 to fairly recently, and certainly, the Tuskegee Experiment was one of them.

What's next, the mistreatment of aliens during their autopsies? We need to look into that one.
My point about presidents who were slave owners are racist. Just because a racist government say slavery is legal doesn't make it right. Cigarettes are legal, do you smoke for that reason?

Throughout history traitors have been around. There where Native Americans who helped the Europeans conquer this country. It still doesn't make it right. Today, if you buy stolen property, it makes you an accessory to the crime!

I didn't bring up this subject, others in this thread did, I was just letting them know, most of what they are saying is not Obama's fault.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones