• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

[Official] Sprint HTC EVO 4G LTE Pre-release thread - Sprint official launch is Saturday, June 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I called my Best Buy this afternoon and they were too busy to come to the phone so I called a different one and they said preorders will be tomorrow. But now I have a friend who busted there screen on there phone and wants to by my phone on Friday. I am so hoping this comes out on the 18th but if it's June I'll just be without and use my old Lotus. I have my transformer prime so I won't miss out on any of my games. LOL! I better get to bed so I can get to Best Buy at least before 11 or 12.

I'm also wondering about Best Buy. I even got a thing in the mail from them talking all about the new Evo a week or two ago.

Upvote 0
I called my Best Buy this afternoon and they were too busy to come to the phone so I called a different one and they said preorders will be tomorrow. But now I have a friend who busted there screen on there phone and wants to by my phone on Friday. I am so hoping this comes out on the 18th but if it's June I'll just be without and use my old Lotus. I have my transformer prime so I won't miss out on any of my games. LOL! I better get to bed so I can get to Best Buy at least before 11 or 12.

I just laid down in bed as well and am hoping to be there about the same time. I'm going to probably get up around 9 or 10 and call them when they open at 10am and see what they say.

Upvote 0
So what's up with the video dropping fps will that be fixed with a update or is it hardware.

vfEnm.png

Upvote 0
I am headed to Best Buy now to preorder me and my friends. I called there taking pre orders and I also called Sprint twice and was told the phone ships from them on the 16th and the 18th is the official release date.

Just jumped on the Sprint pre-release wagon. This is my first time as I've normally done the BestBuy thing; we shall see how this goes.

Upvote 0
Does it say that somewhere?

I pre-ordered from sprint's website and initially my order status said the item was back ordered. Checked it again about an our later and this is my new Order status:

Thanks for pre-ordering. A shiny new HTC EVO 4G LTE is waiting for you in our warehouse. Shipping starts May 15th and we will send you an email the second it ships. Delivery should occur within 1 to 3 business days thereafter. You may continue to track the status of your order on this web page. If you have questions, check out sprint.com/preorder for more info.

So unless that is just a place marker it seems pretty legit

Reactions: EarlyMon
Upvote 0
I am headed to Best Buy now to preorder me and my friends. I called there taking pre orders and I also called Sprint twice and was told the phone ships from them on the 16th and the 18th is the official release date.

I'll be doing pre order from the Radio Shack about two minutes from my house. For big phones they always open up shop at 6 AM....so hopefully I'll be one of the first. Also will take a few shots with my DSLR for everyone on here. So should have some images and video up by like 8 AM that morning.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones