• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Playing with QtADB and...

I have a problem: i replaced my build.prop file by the file of an other device, i know it's stupid, and now i can't get it on i can go to the system recovery menu and someone said it can find my device when it displays that menu so i installed it and i open it but it can't find my device, does someone know how i can make it find my device so i can fis my device?

Upvote 0
... here it is...

You know this program already I guess. Last year the author made it open source, so I took a look and changed some things I didn't like, fixed most of the bugs (I believe) and added some new useful features:

All bugs fixed(I believe).

I'm improving it constantly and will do my best to add new features by request.

All credits and my "thank you" goes to the guys created the software - 7ymekk and mozarcik.

So if you have any issues or questions let me know.

@nijel,

7ymekk, has restarted his ADB project and is building a new QtADB 2.0 and is looking for anyone who would be interested in helping him. Since you obviously shown some Interest in this project several years ago, would you be interested in helping him update it for Android 4.5 or 5.0?

Since you have fixed many bugs, maybe they can carry over to QtADB 2? Just a suggestion, and please forgive me for bumping this old thread.

Upvote 0
@nijel,

7ymekk, has restarted his ADB project and is building a new QtADB 2.0 and is looking for anyone who would be interested in helping him. Since you obviously shown some Interest in this project several years ago, would you be interested in helping him update it for Android 4.5 or 5.0?

Since you have fixed many bugs, maybe they can carry over to QtADB 2? Just a suggestion, and please forgive me for bumping this old thread.

I almost forgot about QtADB

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones