• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

pls help.rooted, but didnt do a full wipe.

swear, i couldnt zip or do anything on that file. it only contains 7Z files. ders nothing inside on that file. it is only 7Z inside. i swear.

THIS is the files that i downloaded from there. and each of them are 7Z.files, no .tar files after finished downloading. which is the right stock rom on that link that i need to re-flashed on my phone?

skywanker.net - download

caloyzki, caloyzki, caloyzki! Be reasonable... do it my way. :secruity:

Download your firmware from the source I gave you in my post #18 above:-

Official, stock firmware, for I9100UHLPE, Android 4.0.3, here.

Goodness only knows what you downloaded from skywanker. :hmmmm:

(That box of aspirins you owe me just got bigger!) :banghead:

Upvote 0
ders nothing inside on that file. it is only 7Z inside. i swear.

Funny, I downloaded them and found the content just fine. ;) What did you open them with? If you don't have 7-Zip, WinZip opens .7z archives just fine.

Intratech even has the following on Page 1 of his 'Official Firmware' thread:

I've started to use 7Zip archives instead of self-executable ones to accommodate members using Macs and Linux as their primary OS. You can get 7Zip for free and it handles multiple formats

Upvote 0
guys, shotgun,slug,hawker, and ironass thanks for the help. i re-flashed my stock firmware now, and it goes back to how i bought my phone, root was gone to, but the SU icon still there but i cannot use it anymore.and ofcourse that is because of ur help guys.

now am i gonna do the root again and hopefully after i root my phone when i do the nandroid back up it will backup my phone. because that is the main problem why i un-root the phone. hope for the second time everything works fine. il let you know guys.

and btw the reason i cannot open the .7Z file is because i dont have any file to zip the .7Z file. and i download the link above and now i can zip the .7Z file now. :)

Upvote 0
guys, i think my phone is rooted again now, i have SU and CWM icons now. but how come i downloaded the Root Checker from the google play and when i click the check now the status is NOT ROOTED. i download again the Root CHecker Basic i click Verify Root Access and the results: is Congratulations! This device has root access!

my question is which one of the two is reliable?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones