• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Post Your Last Purchase

IMG_20170818_122704.jpg

Upvote 0
So about that jersey...I wasn't planning on really framing it or keeping it pristine, figured I'd even wear it every now and again if I wanted to. It's a Red Sox home jersey worn in the August 19-20 games. Turns out those are the "Apple watch" games/series! Hahaha! Now it seems I should take care of the darn thing, a piece of history and all...LOL

Upvote 0
I hope they do. He's got a good bat, is really good in the field and is a speedster on the bases.

The problem with Boston right now is that they have a lot of great young talent coming up and a lot of utility players already. The other big problem with Boston is they aren't really hitting or scoring, those big paychecks really have to get moving (one way or another!). At least Nunez is hitting and playing well...

I'd really like to see him stay at least for a few years until they get a truly solid lineup, close now but not just there or steady enough. Sure, they're in 1st place in the division but, much to my chagrin, I'm not sure they can go all the way this year.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones