• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Purchased HTC 10 online and it's apparently sim locked with Sprint I've read many forums

If it's a Sprint version device, you'll likely be dealing with their Master Subsidy Lock(MSL), which from what I've read on AF can be particularly nasty. Other than that, can't really hep you.

Yeah I've read alot on it and it is. I have millions of their msl codes etc if I can get the s on changed or figure out the correct code based on esn number which is what I'm doing now looking for the matching code. Sigh it's possible but it's a task u have to download the driver's which I have you have to reinstall firmware I also have to flash the phone that's what is giving me a fit is trying to get it rooted and flashed working on some software I ran across last night. My daughter has a Motorola that I gotta bypass the frp lock on it sigh. But that's easier than this HTC has been.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones