• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Quick Question for DEVS on Motorola Triumph

What Devs are staying on MT?

• Staying With Motorola Triumph and Develop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Going to HTC EVO V and Develop

Votes: 2 100.0%

• Total voters

StaticMaal

Android Enthusiast
Nov 21, 2010
Raleigh,NC
Staying with Motorola Triumph and Developing

Going with HTC EVO V when it comes out an developing?

Hi for all you devs for the Motorola Triumph. I just wanted to know how many of you all are going to the HTC EVO V when it comes out. So I will know should I stay here with the Motorola Triumph or go buy HTC EVO V. I wouldn't want to be stuck on a phone thats old and no devs working on it like Motorola Backflip.

Well eventually I want one. Just don't have the money for it now. I'm sure plenty of devs will pop up for the evo v!

im with you, it has been getting close to a year since i purchased my triumph but i cant shell out another $300 just yet, not to mention the hike in price, even tho its small i cant swing currently, and the mobile hotspot available"if you pay extra" also kills me lol i currently got the unlimited plan just so i dont worry about data and so if i needed to i could hotspot but then they were like people are abusing it, which to me= how can we make even more money lol

Upvote 0
and SO many people might never even know to LOOK for an evo v forum since they only frequent the triumph section

That's their problem, not ours. Android Forums isn't about to change the way it organises its 1000+ sub-forums just because of a small subset of users.

that whole reason is why evo v threads get started here anyways
It's pretty easy to understand. Device-specific topics belong in the device-specific sections, carrier-related ones in the carrier sections, and X vs Y discussions should be posted to Android Lounge.

This one however falls between the cracks, so to speak, as it's addressed to existing Triumph developers and isn't a device comparison. Hence it was deemed on-topic.

I trust that this clarifies matters. If not, please feel free to PM myself or Phases for further guidance.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones