1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support Quick Question for DEVS on Motorola Triumph

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by StaticMaal, May 9, 2012.

?

What Devs are staying on MT?

1. Staying With Motorola Triumph and Develop

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Going to HTC EVO V and Develop

2 vote(s)
    100.0%
  1. StaticMaal

StaticMaal Android Enthusiast
    None

Nov 21, 2010
    Hacking Android Phone
    Raleigh,NC
    Staying with Motorola Triumph and Developing

Going with HTC EVO V when it comes out an developing?

Hi for all you devs for the Motorola Triumph. I just wanted to know how many of you all are going to the HTC EVO V when it comes out. So I will know should I stay here with the Motorola Triumph or go buy HTC EVO V. I wouldn't want to be stuck on a phone thats old and no devs working on it like Motorola Backflip.

Advertisement

2. b_randon14

b_randon14 Android Expert
    None

Aug 13, 2011
    Pizza Delivery Driver
    Somerset, KY
    Well eventually I want one. Just don't have the money for it now. I'm sure plenty of devs will pop up for the evo v!

StaticMaal likes this.
  3. Tokens210

Tokens210 Android Expert
    None

Apr 3, 2012
    Male
    General Contractor
    Clifton Heights, PA (Just Outside Philadelphia)
    im with you, it has been getting close to a year since i purchased my triumph but i cant shell out another $300 just yet, not to mention the hike in price, even tho its small i cant swing currently, and the mobile hotspot available"if you pay extra" also kills me lol i currently got the unlimited plan just so i dont worry about data and so if i needed to i could hotspot but then they were like people are abusing it, which to me= how can we make even more money lol

4. shmackshmack

None

Dec 9, 2011
    Los Angeles

yes...

but many MORE people have the triumph, and have the triumph forum bookmarked.

and SO many people might never even know to LOOK for an evo v forum since they only frequent the triumph section, that whole reason is why evo v threads get started here anyways

5. Slug

Slug Check six!
    VIP Member
    None

Aug 1, 2009
    Male
    Mobile phone retail
    Inverness, UK
    That's their problem, not ours. Android Forums isn't about to change the way it organises its 1000+ sub-forums just because of a small subset of users.

It's pretty easy to understand. Device-specific topics belong in the device-specific sections, carrier-related ones in the carrier sections, and X vs Y discussions should be posted to Android Lounge.

This one however falls between the cracks, so to speak, as it's addressed to existing Triumph developers and isn't a device comparison. Hence it was deemed on-topic.

I trust that this clarifies matters. If not, please feel free to PM myself or Phases for further guidance.