• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Random Thought Thread

a894742fe8b0816c49ce229db3183ef4.jpg

This was my favorite stop by far!! Isla Rotaan Hondurus! On my bucket list to go back.. stay for a few days this time:)

Upvote 0
This is where we were able to swim with a pod of wild dolphin who are free to come and go ! It was incredible! Hearing them communicate underwater watching them play together
they were curious and trying to engage with us .. One of them kept nudging me wanting to play "fetch" with some sea grass ! Most were female.. There were a few juveniles and I believe 2 males.. One of whom was defenately the Alfa male.. You could tell he was the protector of the pod ..

Upvote 0
Attention Mikedt:

A woman starved to death after being trapped in an elevator for a month

A 43-year-old Chinese woman was found dead by an apartment building's maintenance workers after she was trapped in an elevator for a month.

The incident took place in the northern city of Xi'an in China. According to local authorities, the woman was trapped after maintenance workers from Shaanxi Kaiwen Mechanical and Electrical Equipment Company shut off the power supply to service the malfunctioning elevator on Jan. 30.​

Reactions: mikedt
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones