• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Rant Thread - What really grinds your gears?

I spent many Summers on the Vineyard.
Fished off the ferry dock and swam at the Inkwell.
She had the same name as my Mom. Asked me if I had protection after our second date. I told her I had a knife in Boston.
We still made out!
She was a gteat kisser but she wanted more.
I didn't have a clue.
Damn it, i wish I had your luck :)

Reactions: dontpanicbobby
Upvote 0
What really grinds my gears lately:
Weather, how one day it snowed throughout the night, and evening,
how it is today sunny and a bit of cold, but above degress tempature?

Why do people moan over different types of music, they cannot stand.
Ergo we have now cellphones as well as, well can switch into a different
station too.

Besides winning more of a rock mood, but a lot of times, accustic gutiar and piano mostly.

Upvote 0
What's really grinding my gears right now is BREXIT, and the politicians who just won't get on with delivering the result of the referendum, which was: To leave the European Union.
It doen't matter whether I voter to leave or remain (or didn't vote); the government promised to honour the result.

Loads to say about that one, but can't here.

Reactions: MoodyBlues
Upvote 0
Well recently was watching Mythbusters Jr. somehow they made it,
assuming like 4k sound, so my t.v. was just a big higher as well as the sterospeakers, so much I thought I was going deaf. Even with my new hearing aids, hey people stop buying everything really expensive and nice.

Why not just simply put on close captions.

Upvote 0
Ya know, I really do not know why people always assumed that, we the young generation will ever die, I am alive and kicking butt, taking names. Etc. Just wondering why do they think that death, will ever hoover on other people, and instantly knock them out, I camed at death's door almost when I had my puemonia spells ages ago. I decided not to chose into that believe though, even today, I just do not accept it, nor accept there is a higher being with magical hands. Convencies with Wine and Bread. I will leave it at that. Not going to fight over who is right and who is wrong anyways.

Reactions: joe71
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones