• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Reiew: XtremeGuard Screen Protector Shield

jericko

Android Enthusiast
Feb 13, 2011
Omaha
To generate some activity in this forum, I though I would post the following review:
XtremeGuard Screen Protector:

I am a big fan of the wet shields such as Invisible Shield, Best Skins, Ghost Armor, and XtremeGuard.

Ordered from them all in the past, and the one thing I found out, they are all pretty much the same.

Right now I am buying XtremeGuard, because you can get them on ebay really cheap (don't use their website, its twice the price as ebay).

I currently have them on both my HP Touchpads, and people can not even tell they are on. I ordered two for my wife and my TF300 and on delivery, one was flawed, so I email the company and they replied a hour later saying a new one was just shipped to me. I paid $8.99 with free shipping and it takes about 2 business days for them to arrive. These shields do not offer any glare protection, but I do feel they keep the screen in great shape.

On Monday, my Poetic HardBack Protective Case is supposed to be delivered, I will be posting a review of that next.

-Jason

Reactions: skiiermike

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones