• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

1963chris

Jan 22, 2013
Hi,

I decided to beef up my Apollo by changing to an 8GB SD card. But when I plug the device into my PC, the 'found new hardware' wizard comes up with a message saying it cannot find the relevant software, and of course nothing happens.

I'm a bit of a novice at this sort of thing, so it could well be that I'm doing something wrong. Any advice would be appreciated!

Chris:)

Hi,

I decided to beef up my Apollo by changing to an 8GB SD card. But when I plug the device into my PC, the 'found new hardware' wizard comes up with a message saying it cannot find the relevant software, and of course nothing happens.

I'm a bit of a novice at this sort of thing, so it could well be that I'm doing something wrong. Any advice would be appreciated!

Chris:)

Welcome to the forums, Chris.

Do you have the newest drivers for your Android device installed in your PC?

I think if you start here and fish around you can find them:

GT-I5800 - OVERVIEW | Support Samsung

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones