1. Check out our app, Forums for Android! Download and leave feedback here!

Support samsung apps does not recognize sgs

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by neorhon, Oct 21, 2010.

1. neorhon

neorhon New Member

Oct 17, 2010
    Manila, Philippines
    hi guys,

as above title says my samsung galaxy s gt1900 is not being recognized in the samsung apps in kies, it says 4 other mobile phone types but not the sgs.and when i unplug it and reconnect it, theres a messgae that says samssung apps is not supporting this phone.i checked on all phone and it only allows certain phones actually only 4 phones.

are there any fix on this one?

btw i just reinstalled kies and updated it and when i try to update kies it says it is up to date.

Advertisement

2. SGSI

SGSI Well-Known Member

Jun 17, 2010
    The message you are getting is valid; Samsung Apps in Kies is meant for other Samsung phones like Wave and not for Samsung Android phones. To access Samsung Apps for Galaxy S use the Samsung Apps on the phone itself.

3. big_mike

big_mike Well-Known Member

Jul 21, 2010
    Male
    Head Chef
    Worcester, UK
    shame there are only a few of the 'samsung' apps in the Samsung apps phone app.(if that makes sense)

4. taffman99bass

taffman99bass New Member

Sep 17, 2010
    Bit shocked at how few Apps there are on the Samsung market for the Galaxy S.

5. DocTee

DocTee Member

Sep 28, 2010
    California
    I agree too. You would think there would be a lot.

6. lobo76

lobo76 Well-Known Member

Jun 15, 2010
    tbh..no. As it was an android phone, i tot all apps were supposed to be from the market. that there was samsung apps at all, was a pleasure surprise for me.