• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Samsung s2 i9100 upgrade issue

sonja175

Lurker
Jul 18, 2011
Ok I know this has been explained all over the place but i really dont know what needs to be done to rectigy my problem.

When i first got my phone it connected to Kies on home PC no problems even upgraded. Then my work PC didnt recognise it so co-worker "assisted" and looks like he may have used Odin so it appears it was rooted..i assume..even though i didnt want that.
Anyway i have now realised i am unable to do any software update using the phone or using Kies.
Kies say" You device doesnt support upgrade.
I would basically like to be able to upgrade via Kies or using the phone.
I have read numerous things on this topic but dont actually understand what i need to do.
I know i have to revert to the original but dont understand what i actually need to do or how to do it.
PDA:I9100 xwke7
phone: I9100 xxke4
csc: I9100xeukd1
Please help me revert to original....so i may be able to update via Kies or through phone.
Thanking you in advance.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones