• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Saying Hi because don't want to be banned at start

Hi

I am Magda, nice to meet you. I use galaxy s7 edge but now I am logged from PC.
Why did I Join? To chat with some strangers from around the world and post some stuff.

You have to watch that @Steven58 fellow, he'll ban and be nice at the same time! It's so confusing!!

HAHAHA

Welcome to the forums!

Upvote 0
Hi

I am Magda, nice to meet you. I use galaxy s7 edge but now I am logged from PC.
Why did I Join? To chat with some strangers from around the world and post some stuff.

HI MAGDA!

Welcome to Android Forums! I'm glad you signed up and I hope to see you posting around. I assure you that we are not "strange" strangers, but nice strangers. The moderators, here, keep things happy and healthy! Again, welcome! (Faux ban lifted!) :) :)

You have to watch that @Steven58 fellow, he'll ban and be nice at the same time! It's so confusing!!

HAHAHA

Welcome to the forums!

@Steven58 does seem to give off mixed signals! lol!

Upvote 0
HI MAGDA!

Welcome to Android Forums! I'm glad you signed up and I hope to see you posting around. I assure you that we are not "strange" strangers, but nice strangers. The moderators, here, keep things happy and healthy! Again, welcome! (Faux ban lifted!) :) :)

Well it looks like I will have a lot of fun here :D

Upvote 0
HI MAGDA!

I am surprised that Steve has not blocked me out of here. hmmm.... Why is that Yoda?

Reactions: ocnbrze
Upvote 0
Welcome to the party..

come on in and make yourself at home and have a slice of free cake

zlv.gif

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones