• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Serious Forum Error

KBU2

Android Expert
Apr 17, 2018
Massachusetts
Screenshot_2019-04-02-17-24-25.png
For several minutes I tried to login to my account and it logged into another member's account from no fault of my own but from the screenshots.
Screenshot_2019-04-02-17-23-57.png

Android Forums went down about a month ago and ever since it's been very glitchy.

I have to login several times per day and many times end up in some other members account. Sometimes I can't login at all and have to come back later. I just spent the past hour trying to login. :mad:

This is not good whatsoever and they should take this down before somebody's sensitive information is compromised

Upvote 0
This is not good whatsoever and they should take this down before somebody's sensitive information is compromised
I don't know much about servers, so I can't say. What I know is that when under another member's account you cannot do anything or view any personal data.

What was cool was being under the mods accounts as I got to see things that only they can see within threads. :D

Upvote 0
Yeah I have a page up right now where I'm logged in as whitehat.

I had this happen the other day and I was able to post as whitehat. I reported it and the post was deleted.
Oh wow! :eek: I didn't think It would let anyone go that far and allow usage of someone's else's account. I don't like that at all.

For me It gives an error and doesn't allow me to do anything under someone else.

Upvote 0
Agree.
#notamod
Still haven't got my Gold VIP tag though?

Did you sign up for VIP? Rob would be the only person who sees that, and there is no way for us to know about this. If you want to PM me proof of VIP payment, I can see about getting you a VIP badge :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones