• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Shipping Notification!!

for anyone who's phone is being held for delivery tomorrow, this is what i did and i got my phone this morning.

call the fedex customer service number. tell them you'd like the package to be held at location so you can pick it up. the lady i spoke to put in a note that i would pick up the phone myself. i then drove 5 min to the sorting facility and was able to get my phone without any issues

Upvote 0
for anyone who's phone is being held for delivery tomorrow, this is what i did and i got my phone this morning.

call the fedex customer service number. tell them you'd like the package to be held at location so you can pick it up. the lady i spoke to put in a note that i would pick up the phone myself. i then drove 5 min to the sorting facility and was able to get my phone without any issues

Sadly, my phone is currently spending time in Newark. 2.5 hours away. :(

Upvote 0

I don't know how that's possible.

I used to work for Fedex, and unless the first delivery attempt has been made, you cannot pick up the package from the Fedex facility.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones