• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help some apps not compatible with samsung galaxy y

It's the low resolution which limits the choice of apps. Download the APK file from the internet and it should work.
Y

From where do I download APK files from the internet? For instance, I wish to download the APK for Google Korean keyboard IME.

Please help even if this is a dumb question. I will of course now google "Google Korean keyboard IME", but I would still like to get help from the experts, you guys! :)

Upvote 0
From where do I download APK files from the internet? For instance, I wish to download the APK for Google Korean keyboard IME.

Please help even if this is a dumb question. I will of course now google "Google Korean keyboard IME", but I would still like to get help from the experts, you guys! :)

These Are The Few Websites I Use TO Download Android Paid Apps :

Apktop.com
Apknew.com
Apk-apps.blogspot.com
andropediaapps.blogspot.com
mobilephonetalk.com
mobile-apppz.blogspot.in

Go To These Website And Search For The App You Want..Enjoy..

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones